Choosing the right size is the key to ensuring you're getting the right fit. If you want to find a suitable size, you can check the size of your current frame, or measure your current frame yourself.
- Frame width
- Measure horizontally across the back of the frame. Include hinge pieces that stick out on the sides.
- Lens Width
- Measure the horizontal width of each lens at its widest point.
- Lens height
- Measure the vertical distance of the lens at its tallest point. If you want to order progressive, the lens height of the frame should be at least 33 millimeters.
- Bridge Width
- Measure the shortest distance (in millimeters) between your two lenses.
- Temple Length
- Measure the length of the temple to its temple tip, including the bend that sits on your ear.
Our Frame Sizes
|Medium||129mm - 138mm|