Choosing the right size is the key to ensuring you're getting the right fit. If you want to find a suitable size, you can check the size of your current frame, or measure your current frame yourself.
- Frame width
- Measure horizontally across the back of the frame. Include hinge pieces that stick out on the sides.
- Lens Width
- Measure the horizontal width of each lens at its widest point.
- Lens height
- Measure the vertical distance of the lens at its tallest point. If you want to order progressive, the lens height of the frame should be at least 33 millimeters.
- Bridge Width
- Measure the shortest distance (in millimeters) between your two lenses.
- Temple Length
- Measure the length of the temple to its temple tip, including the bend that sits on your ear.
Our Frame Sizes
|Medium||129mm - 138mm|
Due to the different measurement methods, the measurements printed on the inside of the temple arm may vary from those showing on our website. We suggest you measure your frame dimensions to make sure your new glasses correctly fit your face.
To Whom this may concern
I have been sending message to you almost everyday since I received my order 400566763 for a discount code to add in my order for another order I have place with you for the glasses that was to small. and your respond for me to place another order and I have and I just need you to send me code so I can complete the new order
Please sign in to leave a comment.