What are Zeelool Points?
Zeelool Points refer to the point reward service specially launched by Zeelool for exclusive members in order to thank users who join the membership loyalty program for trading goods or services on the website or to meet other points acquisition conditions announced/approved by Zeelool in advance.
Zeelool points can be used to redeem membership benefits (including but not limited to exchanging Zeelool coupons, placing orders to deduct the amount of goods, etc.), participating in various point activities, etc.
Types of Zeelool points and how to obtain them
Points can be divided into the following categories according to the method of acquisition:
1. Shopping points
1.1 Definition: Refers to the points obtained after a "successful transaction" shopping on Zeelool.
1.2 Obtaining method: The user purchases Zeelool products, and the order payment transaction is successful. After the Zeelool order status shows that the transaction status is "processing", shopping points can be obtained, and the system will automatically distribute them to the corresponding account.
1.3 Acquired quantity standard: $10 USD = 1 point. The number of shopping points that members can accumulate: equal to the actual payment amount ($) of the member’s successful transaction of goods/services excluding tax and shipping fee/10 * shopping point multiplier (Bronze enjoy 1.0 times points, Silver enjoy 1.0 times points, Gold Enjoy 1.2 times the points, Diamond enjoys 1.5 times the points. The specific rules or instructions are subject to the membership benefits); For example, if a Diamond-level member has an order, The actual payment amount of the order, excluding tax and shipping fees, is $45 USD. The points awarded would be 45/10 * 1.5 = 6.75. According to the rules, the final point earned would be 6 points. “Points" displays the number, and the specific number is subject to the actual number of points issued.
2. Other activity points: Points obtained from activities officially organized by Zeelool.
3. Member task points: Members complete the [point-point task] activity points. The specific amount is subject to the actual number of points issued.
Rules for using Zeelool Points
1. Points can be accumulated and can be used with coupon codes, gift cards, and other payment methods. Users can check the points income details in "Personal Center - Points - Points Details."
2. Validity period of points: Shopping points are valid for at least 1 year, that is, from the beginning of acquisition to the end of the next year, and will be automatically invalidated after the expiration date. For example, on December 31, 2025, the unused points obtained by users in 2024 will be cleared.
(If the transaction is refunded outside the validity period of the points used, the points will not be refunded.);
3. Point deduction and rights return:
3.1 If the transaction order for which the customer has obtained shopping points is fully refunded after the receipt of the goods is confirmed, the system will directly deduct all the shopping points obtained through the order; if the user’s account does not have enough points balance, the points will be deducted up to the balance is 0.
3.2 If the transaction order for which the user has obtained shopping points is partially refunded after confirmation of receipt, the system will deduct the corresponding shopping points according to the proportion of the refund amount applied by the member to the total order amount and return the points applied in the corresponding proportion.
3.3 If the customer realizes the rights and interests of his points through the point deduction function when the relevant transaction order of the member's consumption of points is refunded after the validity period of the points expires, the points consumed by the member will not be refunded.
3.4 If the customer cancels the order to be paid, the points applied to the original order will be returned to the user's account.
3.5 The customer pays for the first order to get points and uses the points for the second order. At this time, if the user applies to return the first order, the purchase price of the first order minus the amount of the application's bonus points will be refunded.
Point rights exchange rules:
1. Points can only be used on https://www.zeelool.com.
2. The unit of points is 1 USD (excluding the decimal part). Every 10 points = 1 US dollar (other currencies may vary due to different exchange rates). You can use points to deduct up to 50% of the total order price (excluding tax and shipping).
3. Points can be exchanged for coupons or game opportunities during special events. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each campaign for specific rules of use.
4. When the points meet the threshold conditions for use, the points can be used to offset the amount to be paid at checkout.
5. The point mall needs to deduct Zeelool points for each exchange. The deducted point value depends on each product. For the specific point value, please refer to the prompt on the point mall page. If the rights are successfully issued after the exchange, the deducted points will not be refunded. Orders generated from points mall redemptions cannot earn points again.
Please Note: Points are awarded at the sole discretion of the Company and are subject to the Company's terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Customers will be notified of any changes.